Consider these statistics and then let’s stick you in the middle of them and see what you should be doing today to provide for your financial future:
- 75% of all working people over age 40 will suffer a critical illness in the near future.
- 54% of all bankruptcies are due to a critical illness.
- 27% of all adults do not have health insurance.
- 41% of businesses that fail are due to a critical illness.
- 31% of homeowners do not have a retirement savings account.
If you became ill tomorrow and could not work, how long would it take before you became broke?
As you can see from this simple illustration, when you have a critical illness not only do expenses go up, but, income generally goes down. This creates more debt than any other single thing. More debt comes from a critical illness than over-spending, job layoffs and career changes.
Here’s what I suggest: Go to www.moneymastery.com and sign up for the Select program; you can try it for just one month for $19.95 and get specific training tailored to your personal circumstances. You will be amazed what you can discover about your finances and the options available to help you deal with difficult potential problems, like a critical illness.
Look at the above statistics again. Seventy-five percent of all working people will have a critical illness in their lifetime. That’s 3 out of every 4 people… not good news. So now is the time to take action. When you are prepared and this event occurs in your life, write me a thank you email: firstname.lastname@example.org.