1. Money Mastery (www.moneymastery.com)
2. Free tax tips (www.taxreductioninstitute.com)
3. The “Money” section of your local newspaper
4. The Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
5. Kiplinger Report (www.kiplinger.com)
6. MSNBC (msn.com)
7. CBS Market Watch (www.marketwatch.com)
Find out through these services which tax law changes (and other changes to financially related law) will have the most impact on you and your family.
In addition, why not take the time to investigate one other source that can keep you informed about important changes to financial rules and other financially related laws by visiting your local library or surfing the Web for more information?